PTA Members are #DifferenceMakers
It’s to celebrate and learn together during annual convention. 2021 Nevada PTA Convention will be held virtually on April 10-11, 2021. Members and the community are invited to join us for training, workshops, keynotes, awards and annual business. The virtual event will include both live sessions and on-demand content.
Saturday, April 10th
- 9 am – Opening Session with Keynote by Congresswoman Susie Lee
- 10 am – Future Forward: Panel Discussion with Superintendents from Clark, Carson City and Churchhill School Districts
- 11 am – Workshop
- Noon – Lunch & Learn with AIM Insurance – Learn insurance essentials to protect you and your PTA!
- 1:15 pm – SOT Training for Clark County School District members
Sunday, April 11th
- 2 pm – Awards Ceremony
- 2:30 – 4:15 pm – Workshops
- 4:20 pm – Engaging with School Trustees – Panel with Trustees from Washoe, Clark and Elko County School District
- 5 pm – General Session & Region Caucuses
*times subject to change
Current PTA Members – $10
Non-members – $20
Register by March 31st to receive the Convention #DifferenceMakers T-Shirt.
PAY BY UNIT CHECK: If you wish to pay for convention using a unit check please email Nevada PTA.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Nevada PTA appreciates sponsors who generously support the mission of the PTA. As a sponsor, your business or organization will receive special recognition during our annual convention along along with other benefits.
CLICK HERE FOR SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
For more information on sponsorship please contact our VP of Resource Development.