WELCOME! 2018-2019 LOCAL PTA OFFICERS AND MEMBERS.
Hopefully you have landed on this page because you want to get your PTA off to a great start! Here are a few simple steps to get you going.
First, we need to know who you are. Please take a moment to sign in and get on our mailing list. Whether you are required to complete the form or you just want to receive important PTA information, please complete the simple online form. Don’t worry about duplicates, we will take care of that.
Because you PTA is a subsidiary of Nevada PTA, we must have on file, the legal officers of your PTA. New this year, you can also add contact info for Committee Members and Chairs who would like to receive important PTA updates. This information will be collected electronically in a very easy to complete form. This form needs to be completed every year, even if you are continuing on in a 2 year term. We also need seperate emails for each member, not just one PTA email for all members.
- Download the Incoming Officer’s Guide Here. This guide will give you all the info you need to get started and help plan out your PTA year.
- Click here to review the rules to keeping your PTA in business aka, the Standards of Continued Affiliation.
- Review the PTA Kit and online E Learning that must be completed prior to in person training. Click here for instructions.
- Plan to attend training and Expo.
- Make sure you have a copy of your PTAs current Bylaws. Email email@example.com if you need one sent to you.